Pwell Drilling a Downdip Location: Effect on Updip and Downdip Resource Estimates and Commercial Chance
Read an abridged version of this paper on our Blog.
View the full poster via AAPG
references for AAPG Bulletin paper
The following references were cited by Bond et al in their manuscript: RECOMMENDED PRACTICES IN EXPLORATION, APPRAISAL AND DEVELOPMENT ASSURANCE, submitted to the AAPG Bulletin in February 2021.
- Bond, M., 2008, Exploration Assurance Team, Assurance Process, presentation to the Risk Coordinators Workshop #1, Houston, Texas
- Boyd, B., 2019 Anadarko Petroleum Exploration Lookback 2004-18: Lessons Learned for Conventional Exploration Risk and Uncertainty Predictions, Presentation to the September 2019 Houston Geological Society Monthly Meeting
- Konstanty, J., 2010, Improving Exploration Performance: Our Learning Curve, presentation to the Risk Coordinators Workshop #3, New Orleans Louisiana
- McMaster, G., 1997, New Trends in Exploration Risk Analysis. Internal Amoco Corporation Report, 9 pp
- Moeller, U., 2015, Prospect Appraisal: Learning from past performance, presentation to the Risk Coordinators Workshop #7, Denver Colorado
- Schneider, M., 2016, Do I Need an Engineer on my Risk Consistency Team?, 2016 Oral Presentation, Rose and Associates Risk Coordinators Workshop #10