Next DHI Consortium meeting will be Wednesday, May 24, at Noble Energy’s office. Mark your calendar.
Noble Energy, 1001 Noble Energy Way, Houston, 77070. Near intersection of Hwy 249 and Louetta Rd Parking Garage (A) is across street from office.
Cross over on second floor – checkin with reception desk.
Coffee 8:30 am, meeting 9 am to approximately 4 pm.
Preliminary Agenda (will be update in a week before meeting).
Safety Minute – Noble Energy
Introductions, announcements, agenda – Mike
- Flat Spot Discussion – request examples for discussion at September Consortium meeting – Mike and Rocky
- Prospect Presentation – Noble Energy (probable), will include SAAM risk analysis.
- Presentation: “Mitigating Blindness and Bias in our Decision-Making”- Creties Jenkins
- Presentation: “Seismic interpretation of DHI characteristics with machine learning” – Rocky Roden
- DHI Tutorial – Henry Pettingill
- SAAM software update including Calibration discussion – Roger
- Feedback session – Mike